In this method the Customer can avail Mobile Banking Services by accessing the website
over the Internet from mobile phone browser. To access the Internet from Mobile
phone the Customer should have GPRS facility enabled. The Customers are able to
access following services through WAP :
Banking Services :
- Balance enquiry - The customers will be able
to view the real time account balance.
- Mini statement - The customer will be able
to view the last 8 transactions.
- Cheque status Enquiry - The status of the
cheque whether the instrument is paid, unused or stopped will be displayed.
- Stop payment of cheques - The customer can
stop the cheque online if not paid. The charges applicable will be same as that
of charge applicable for across the counter service.
- Service Outlet Locator - This service will
display the address of the Branch/ATM based on the inputs like PIN code or the location/city
- Intra-Bank Fund Transfer - The customer will
be able to transfer fund to self or any third party accounts within the Bank after
registration of the beneficiary. The beneficiary registration can be done using
the account number or mobile number , if the beneficiary is also a mobile banking
- Inter Bank fund transfer – Inter-Bank
Fund Transfer will be through NEFT or IMPS.
- NEFT- The Customer will be able to transfer
fund to accounts with other Banks after registration of the beneficiary.
- IMPS - The Customers can send / receive funds
to/from other Banks 24X7 through IMPS. IMPS based fund transfer is also available
for transferring funds to self / third party accounts within the Bank. The transaction
limit set for fund transfer through application based mobile banking will be applicable
for IMPS also.
The limit set for fund transfer and the timings for Inter-Bank (NEFT) fund transfer
in WAP based mobile banking is as follows :
Inter-Bank/Intra-Bank Fund Transfer
Value Added Services
- Mobile Recharge – The Customer will
be able to recharge the prepaid mobile account with top-up amount. This service
is presently supported by select TELCOs in select telecom circles.
- Movie Ticketing – The Customer can
book movie tickets using this option.
- Eligibility :
The Customers of any Branch maintaining Savings, Current type of accounts in our
bank are eligible to avail the mobile banking service.
- On registration by the Branch the Customer receives the application password &
mPIN in the registered mobile number.
- To sign up for WAP service the Customer can access the URL from
https://mobile.fssnet.co.in/mpaywap/unbi from his mobile and select Sign Up.
- In the sign up page the Customer is required to enter the mobile number, application
password and mPIN. The customer should ensure that the mobile number entered in
the sign up page is same as the mobile number registered for mobile banking.
- On successful authentication of the details entered, the one-time password (OTP)
is generated and delivered to the Customer in SMS.
- The Customer is required to enter the OTP in the OTP page which is validated by
the system and on successful validation of the OTP the Customer is navigated to
the WAP password generation page where the Customer has to enter and confirm the
new WAP Password.
- After the new WAP password is successfully updated in the mobile banking system
the Customer will be directed to the Change mPIN page.
- Once the mPIN is changed successfully the Customer is able to use WAP services.
- To use WAP services the Customer has to open the Main Menu Page by accessing the
and select Log in.
- In Log in page the customer has to enter the mobile number and the WAP Password.
- On successful authentication of the mobile number and WAP password the Customer
will be prompted to enter the OTP delivered in SMS.
- The Customer enters the OTP in the OTP page which is validated by the system and
on successful validation of the OTP the Customer will be navigated to the home page
from where he can access various services.
- The Customer should maintain absolute secrecy of his/her mPin and WAP password.
- The Customer should periodically change the WAP password & mPin.
WAP Based Mobile Banking