Purchase of new as well as old car not old over 4 years
1. The pensioners of Central and State Governments, Central and State Government Undertakings, Public Sector Undertakings, Defence Services, reputed companies, Educational Institutions (Universities, Institutes, Schools and Colleges) including pensioners of United Bank of India.
2. A Pensioner drawing pension from our Bank and fulfilling the following criteria will be eligible to avail finance under the Scheme
- Net Monthly Pension Income:- Minimum Rs.20,000/-
- Where spouse is still in employment, net income of the spouse may be considered for the purpose of computing total net income and monthly installments, provided the spouse joins as co-borrower and monthly installments may be realized from the pensions/salaries of either of them
- He/she can avail loan with his spouse or working son or daughter. The income of spouse/working son/daughter should be judged with reference to income of I.T. Return (wherever necessary)
- Where family pensioner is dead or not available, the loan should be sanctioned jointly either with his/her working son/daughter or close relative having sufficient income (based on IT Return)
- The retired or VRS employees of UBI shall also be eligible for loan under the scheme in compliance of the terms and conditions of the scheme
- Family pensioner is not eligible for loan.