- Enterprises like small road & water transport operators, small business, professional & self-employed persons, and all other service enterprises engaged in activities viz., consultancy services including management services, composite broker services in risk and insurance management, Third Party Administration(TPA) services for medical insurance claims of policy holders, seed grading services, training-cum-incubator centre, educational institutes, training institutes, retail trades, practice of law i.e legal services, trading in medical instruments (brand new),placement and management consultancy services, advertising agency and training centres, etc.
- Retail traders dealing in essential commodities (Fair Price Shops) and Consumer Co-operative Stores are, without any ceiling in credit limit. Private retail traders only up to a credit limit not exceeding Rs.20 lakh.
- Any borrowing entity which is engaged in export or otherwise.
- Loans granted by banks to Retail traders dealing in essential commodities (Fair Price Shops) and Consumer Co-operative Stores.
- All advances granted to units in the KVI sector, irrespective of their size of operations, location and amount of original investment in plant and machinery. Such advances will be eligible for consideration under the sub-target (60 per cent) of the small enterprises segment within the priority sector.